A few things making me smile on this final week of Autumn:
- Sunbaking, swimming, cocktails, daily beach walks; winter only moments away. Really making me question why I'm moving to the UK!
- Organic baby pineapples from QLD
- Avocados; Guacamole. Erry. Day.
- Getting my Italian passport - took over 3 hours of sitting around the Italian Embassy on Monday morning, but well worth it
- Starting and finishing two new books this week; Chad Harbach's The Art of Fielding and Alain De Botton's Essays in Love. I was super reluctant to read The Art of Fielding thinking it was just some "sports book", but definitely glad my boyfriend harassed me into it. Loved it.
- Southern Charm - embarrassing guilty pleasure? Yep. Amazingly addictive? Absolutely.